Keywords / Highlights: Chess -Chessboard- chess set -chess table – chess game –game – wooden chess –rustic chess – Game for Adults –wooden pieces –pawns – board — Echiquier–jeu d’echec –jeu –Echecs -table
Olive wood –wooden – handmade – handcraft –natural –rustic – Bois Olivier –Bois Artisanal -Rustique
decoration – gift idea – Cadeau – decor
- Board square: 20 inches (50 cm)
- Game square: 12.6 inches (32 cm )
- Pawn square : 1,6 inches (4cm)
- King height : 3,34 inches(8.5cm)
- Stand height : 23 inches(60cm)
- add drawers is an option
- the model with drawers: two handcrafted small drawers attached below opposite sides of the board for storing the pawns
- natural ecorce edges board and leg with sometimes real olive tree bark rest
- stunning exotic olive wood handmade chess board table with rustic irregular edges board and hand-carved smooth surface stand
- wooden handcrafted pawns included
- component: leg, base, bracket ( 4 added feet), chessboard
- The leg and base can easily be unscrewed from the chessboard table as a normal chessboard, typical Mediterranean design
- It’s an absolutely gorgeous chess board set table with outstanding amazing quality and finishing individually hand-carved. each Board has its own unique grain patterns and is highly finished. it is one of kind. Typically Mediterranean design
- manufacturer recommended age: 12 years and up
- small parts, not for children under 3 years
Drawer, No drawer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The photo is just a sample, not the actual item you will receive .each item is one of kind
- shape, grain, texture, and color can vary slightly as each piece is natural and unique.
- Sizes , variations : 5 – 7,5 % .as wood trees is irregular.
- Weights are approximatifs
- hand washes only with lukewarm and light soapy water ,. Dry immediately.
- All do not put in the dishwasher.
- don’t leave soaking in water.
- do not expose to heat or sunshine.
- Polish occasionally with food-safe oil: peanut, sunflower, or olive oil, and then wipe it off with a nonlinting dry cloth to maintain their luster and deep coloring.
Olive wood will last not only a lifetime but for generations if properly cared for.